Sourdough Baking – Wheat bread (white and wholemeal)
Level 1 – Beginners
Time: 10.00 – 16.00
Price: Group session- £90.00 p/person (2 or more)
One-on-one session- £165.00
All ingredients included.
In this Course you will have a personal one-on-one tuition to learn:
- how to make and bake fabulous sourdough bread, using Tanya’s wheat starter
- how to keep you starter healthy and happy
- what is gluten and what is the difference between yeast and sourdough
- what are the main conditions for a successful homemade loaf
- “to knead or not to knead”- that is the question
- how to build you own recipes and create the loaves of your dreams, using Tanya’s basic recipes
- how to manage the baking process to achieve the result and crust you want
- You can ask any questions you may have
At the end of this session you will be able to bake your own artisan bread to please and surprise yourself, family and friends.
The Dough Doctor students automatically become members of The Sunflower Club, where you will have the opportunity to receive continuing support, share your success with others and have access to exclusive recipes and learning materials.Book a Dough Doctor Bread Making Course Now!
Please email me, including your preferred course, dates and number of participants.
ps. We can also create bespoke courses, eg for Celiac sufferers. Please get in contact and we can discuss your requirements.