Learn to bake Corn bread – traditional and modern
Level – Beginners
Time: 10.00 – 16.00
Price: Group session- £90.00 p/person (2 or more)
One-on-one session- £165.00
All ingredients included.
In this Course you will have a personal one-on-one tuition to learn:
- what is the difference between modern and traditional baking;
- how to make a perfect loaf using modern industry trends;
- how to make and bake fabulous loaves in traditional ways and discuss advantages and disadvantages of both methods;
- what is gluten and yeast;
- what are the main conditions for a successful homemade loaf;
- “to knead or not to knead”- that is the question;
- how to build you own recipes and create the loaves of your dreams, using Tanya’s basic recipes;
- how to manage the baking process to achieve the result and crust you want;
You can ask any questions you have.
By the end of this session you will be able to bake your own artisan bread to please and amaze yourself, family and friends.
The Dough Doctor students automatically become members of The Sunflower Bakery Club where you will have:
- the opportunity to receive continuing support;
- share your success with others;
- have access to exclusive recipes and learning materials;